We are pleased to announce that Brent Barnes, CEO and Managing Director will be leading a non-deal roadshow in Australia this week. Mr Barnes and Ray Ridge, CFO, will be attending meetings with existing and new institutional investors as well as brokers and research analysts in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Today we released our financial report for year ending 30 June 2018.
The Company announced the $4 million Facility on 19 February 2018, subject to formal legal documentation. The
documentation, comprising a Loan Facility Agreement and a Security Deed, have now been fully executed and the conditions
to enable the first drawdown have been met.
We are extremely pleased to announce the first commercial sale of the APAS Independence to St Vincent’s Hospital in Melbourne. Click the link below for the announcement that was made to the ASX.
Please click the link to view the report
Click here is see our presentation at the 14th Bioshares Biotech Summit in Queenstown
• Advanced negotiations for the first sale of an APAS® Independence instrument
• Commercialisation activities targeting five instrument sales by 31 December 2018
• APAS® Independence installed and operational at Labor Dr Wisplinghoff
• APAS® technology well received at ASM Microbe conference
• Commissioned market research confirms strong interest in APAS® technology