Investment review of LBT Innovations by Bioshares
We recently featured in a Bioshares article. Bioshares delivers independent investment research to investors on Australian biotech, pharma and healthcare companies . You can read the full article by clicking on the link bellow.
• Advanced negotiations for the first sale of an APAS® Independence instrument
• Commercialisation activities targeting five instrument sales by 31 December 2018
• APAS® Independence installed and operational at Labor Dr Wisplinghoff
• APAS® technology well received at ASM Microbe conference
• Commissioned market research confirms strong interest in APAS® technology
- Strategic Plan & Asset Review, Woundvue™
Investor and Industry meetings in New York and in Atlanta, USA, June 2018
Company OverviewOver the past decade, LBT Innovations has emerged as a groundbreaking designer of advanced automated solutions for the preparation and analysis of microbiology culture specimens, with significant benefi...
MicroStreakIn its first five years of global sales, LBT’s MicroStreak technology captured the largest share of the international market for automated culture-plate streaking and inoculation. Originally sold by bi...
APASThe Automated Plate Assessment System, or APAS, is a platform technology for the automation of culture-plate screening and interpretation. While LBT’s first product, PREVI Isola, automates the inoculati...